Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy contains of the executables below. They take 10.76 MB (11287192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1123.2352.42795
of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. For more Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy application will be found automatically. After you click Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:36:01.077