Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. They take about 6.52 MB (6834432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0717.624.9597
of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. For more Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy program will be found automatically. After you click Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:18:41.380