Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
This web page is about Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your computerCanon Inc.
. Further information on Canon Inc. can be seen here
. Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\18.104.22.168\Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 175.00 KB (179200 bytes) on disk and is titled ZoomBrowser.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX. They take about 1.36 MB (1421824
bytes) on disk.
- dbconverter.exe (864.00 KB)
- ZbScreenSaver.exe (349.50 KB)
- ZoomBrowser.exe (175.00 KB)
This web page is about Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX releases:
...click to view all...
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon Internet Library for ZoomBrowser EX
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoomBrowser EX
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Task\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Task\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Task\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Task\UninstallString
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is an application released by Canon Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX". If it exists on your system the Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX program will be found automatically. After you click Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX.
8. After removing Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:44:17.283