Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your PCCanon Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Canon Inc.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\220.127.116.11\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX's primary file takes about 175.00 KB (179200 bytes) and its name is ZoomBrowser.exe.
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is composed of the following executables which take 1.36 MB (1421824
bytes) on disk:
- dbconverter.exe (864.00 KB)
- ZbScreenSaver.exe (349.50 KB)
- ZoomBrowser.exe (175.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon Internet Library for ZoomBrowser EX
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is an application marketed by the software company Canon Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX". If it is installed on your PC the Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX.
8. After removing Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:24:58.303