Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your systemCanon Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Canon Inc.. Usually the Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\220.127.116.11\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ZoomBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 175.50 KB (179712 bytes) on disk.
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.36 MB (1426432
bytes) on disk.
- dbconverter.exe (868.00 KB)
- ZbScreenSaver.exe (349.50 KB)
- ZoomBrowser.exe (175.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX. For more Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is an application marketed by the software company Canon Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX". The Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX program will be found very quickly. When you click Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:21:07.520