Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your computerCanon Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Canon Inc.. Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\22.214.171.124\Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called ZoomBrowser.exe and occupies 175.00 KB (179200 bytes).
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.36 MB (1421824
bytes) on disk:
- dbconverter.exe (864.00 KB)
- ZbScreenSaver.exe (349.50 KB)
- ZoomBrowser.exe (175.00 KB)
The current page applies to Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is an application marketed by the software company Canon Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX". If it exists on your system the Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX application will be found automatically. After you select Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX.
8. After removing Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:48:11.210