Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your systemCanon Inc.
. More information about Canon Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\184.108.40.206\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX's main file takes about 184.00 KB (188416 bytes) and is called ZoomBrowser.exe.
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.36 MB (1431040
bytes) on disk:
- dbconverter.exe (864.00 KB)
- ZbScreenSaver.exe (349.50 KB)
- ZoomBrowser.exe (184.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is a program released by the software company Canon Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX". The Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:55:58.147