Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your systemCanon Inc.
. You can find out more on Canon Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\220.127.116.11\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named ZoomBrowser.exe and occupies 175.00 KB (179200 bytes).
The executables below are part of Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX. They take about 1.36 MB (1421824
bytes) on disk.
- dbconverter.exe (864.00 KB)
- ZbScreenSaver.exe (349.50 KB)
- ZoomBrowser.exe (175.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX. For more Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is an application released by the software company Canon Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX". If it is installed on your PC the Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:52:30.820