Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
A guide to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your system
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX for Windows. The Windows version was created by Canon Inc.
. Additional info about Canon Inc. can be seen here
. Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\126.96.36.199\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 381.38 KB (390536 bytes) on disk.
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is composed of the following executables which occupy 381.38 KB (390536
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX versions:
...click to view all...
A way to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is a program released by the software company Canon Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX or simply click the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX". If it exists on your system the Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX.
8. After removing Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 12:18:20.703