Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
This web page is about Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your PCCanon Inc.
. You can read more on Canon Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Canon\UIW\184.108.40.206\Uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ZoomBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 171.50 KB (175616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX. They take about 1.36 MB (1427968
bytes) on disk.
- dbconverter.exe (872.00 KB)
- ZbScreenSaver.exe (351.00 KB)
- ZoomBrowser.exe (171.50 KB)
This data is about Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX:
...click to view all...
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is an application released by the software company Canon Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX". The Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-02 08:22:50.450