Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
How to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your computer
This page is about Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by Canon Inc.
. More information on Canon Inc. can be seen here
. Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\126.96.36.199\Uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ZoomBrowser.exe is the Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX's primary executable file and it takes close to 175.00 KB (179200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX. They take about 1.36 MB (1421824
bytes) on disk.
- dbconverter.exe (864.00 KB)
- ZbScreenSaver.exe (349.50 KB)
- ZoomBrowser.exe (175.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX versions:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is a program marketed by the software company Canon Inc.. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX". The Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX application will be found automatically. When you select Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX.
8. After uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 00:49:28.993