Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX from your systemCanon Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Canon Inc.. Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\22.214.171.124\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. ZoomBrowser.exe is the Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX's main executable file and it takes close to 184.00 KB (188416 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX. They take 1.36 MB (1431040
bytes) on disk.
- dbconverter.exe (864.00 KB)
- ZbScreenSaver.exe (349.50 KB)
- ZoomBrowser.exe (184.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX. Click on the links below for other Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is a program by the software company Canon Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX". If it is installed on your PC the Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX.
8. After removing Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX by Canon Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:54:04.663