Brave is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Brave from your systemBrave Software
. More information on Brave Software can be found here
. Usually the Brave application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Brave is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.52 MB (1593856 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Brave. They take about 88.01 MB (92281096
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.52 MB)
- Brave.exe (84.85 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (119.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.5
of Brave. You can find below info on other application versions of Brave:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program by Brave Software. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Brave from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Brave or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brave". If it is installed on your PC the Brave program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Brave in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Brave which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brave by Brave Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Brave by Brave Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brave supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 17:52:42.440