This page contains complete information on how to remove BetCityClient for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall BetCityClient from your systemBetCity
. Go over here
where you can get more info on BetCity. Usually the BetCityClient application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient folder, depending on the user's option during setup. BetCityClient's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient\uninstall.exe. BetCityClient's primary file takes about 3.07 MB (3223040 bytes) and its name is BetCityClient.exe.
The following executable files are contained in BetCityClient. They occupy 4.07 MB (4272428
bytes) on disk.
- BetCityClient.exe (3.07 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- taskkill.exe (76.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (64.72 KB)
- Updater.exe (15.00 KB)
The current page applies to BetCityClient version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of BetCityClient:
...click to view all...
BetCityClient is an application offered by BetCity. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove BetCityClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BetCityClient with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BetCityClient or simply click the Search feature and type in "BetCityClient". If it exists on your system the BetCityClient application will be found very quickly. After you select BetCityClient in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BetCityClient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BetCityClient.
8. After uninstalling BetCityClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BetCityClient which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BetCityClient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BetCityClient by BetCity from your PC, nor are we saying that BetCityClient by BetCity is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BetCityClient in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 07:51:08.883