This web page is about BetCityClient for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall BetCityClient from your PCBetCity
. You can find out more on BetCity or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling BetCityClient is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. BetCityClient.exe is the BetCityClient's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.00 MB (3145728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with BetCityClient. They occupy about 4.00 MB (4195116
bytes) on disk.
- BetCityClient.exe (3.00 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- taskkill.exe (76.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (64.72 KB)
- Updater.exe (15.00 KB)
The current web page applies to BetCityClient version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other BetCityClient versions:
...click to view all...
BetCityClient is a program by BetCity. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall BetCityClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BetCityClient with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BetCityClient or simply activate the Search field and type in "BetCityClient". The BetCityClient application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BetCityClient in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BetCityClient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BetCityClient.
8. After removing BetCityClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BetCityClient that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BetCityClient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BetCityClient by BetCity from your PC, nor are we saying that BetCityClient by BetCity is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BetCityClient in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 20:36:23.810