This web page contains detailed information on how to remove BetCityClient for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BetCityClient from your systemBetCity
. Further information on BetCity can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BetCityClient by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.68 MB (2813952 bytes) on disk and is called BetCityClient.exe.
BetCityClient contains of the executables below. They take 3.68 MB (3863340
bytes) on disk.
- BetCityClient.exe (2.68 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- taskkill.exe (76.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (64.72 KB)
- Updater.exe (15.00 KB)
The current page applies to BetCityClient version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of BetCityClient:
...click to view all...
BetCityClient is an application offered by BetCity. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall BetCityClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BetCityClient from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BetCityClient or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BetCityClient". If it is installed on your PC the BetCityClient program will be found very quickly. After you select BetCityClient in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BetCityClient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BetCityClient.
8. After removing BetCityClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BetCityClient which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BetCityClient with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BetCityClient by BetCity from your PC, nor are we saying that BetCityClient by BetCity is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BetCityClient supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-20 10:25:10.677