You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove BetCityClient for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BetCityClient from your systemBetCity
. Open here
where you can get more info on BetCity. BetCityClient is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall BetCityClient by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BetCityClient's main file takes around 3.07 MB (3220992 bytes) and is named BetCityClient.exe.
BetCityClient is composed of the following executables which take 4.07 MB (4270380
bytes) on disk:
- BetCityClient.exe (3.07 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- taskkill.exe (76.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (64.72 KB)
- Updater.exe (15.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of BetCityClient. You can find below info on other releases of BetCityClient:
...click to view all...
BetCityClient is a program by BetCity. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase BetCityClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BetCityClient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BetCityClient or simply activate the Search field and type in "BetCityClient". If it exists on your system the BetCityClient program will be found very quickly. After you select BetCityClient in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BetCityClient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BetCityClient.
8. After removing BetCityClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BetCityClient which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BetCityClient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BetCityClient by BetCity from your PC, we are not saying that BetCityClient by BetCity is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BetCityClient supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-09 19:04:07.707