You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BetCityClient for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BetCityClient from your systemBetCity
. More information on BetCity can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient directory (same installation drive as Windows). BetCityClient's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient\uninstall.exe. BetCityClient.exe is the BetCityClient's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.07 MB (3220480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with BetCityClient. They occupy about 4.07 MB (4269868
bytes) on disk.
- BetCityClient.exe (3.07 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- taskkill.exe (76.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (64.72 KB)
- Updater.exe (15.00 KB)
The current page applies to BetCityClient version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other BetCityClient versions:
...click to view all...
BetCityClient is an application marketed by the software company BetCity. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall BetCityClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BetCityClient from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BetCityClient or simply click the Search feature and type in "BetCityClient". If it exists on your system the BetCityClient app will be found very quickly. When you click BetCityClient in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BetCityClient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BetCityClient.
8. After removing BetCityClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BetCityClient which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BetCityClient with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove BetCityClient by BetCity from your PC, nor are we saying that BetCityClient by BetCity is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BetCityClient in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-23 17:52:03.573