BetCityClient is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall BetCityClient from your PCBetCity
. Go over here
where you can get more info on BetCity. Usually the BetCityClient program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing BetCityClient is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. BetCityClient.exe is the BetCityClient's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.07 MB (3220992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with BetCityClient. They take about 4.07 MB (4270380
bytes) on disk.
- BetCityClient.exe (3.07 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- taskkill.exe (76.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (64.72 KB)
- Updater.exe (15.00 KB)
The current web page applies to BetCityClient version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of BetCityClient:
...click to view all...
BetCityClient is an application marketed by BetCity. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall BetCityClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BetCityClient from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BetCityClient or simply click the Search feature and type in "BetCityClient". If it is installed on your PC the BetCityClient app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BetCityClient in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BetCityClient, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BetCityClient.
8. After uninstalling BetCityClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BetCityClient that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BetCityClient with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BetCityClient by BetCity from your computer, we are not saying that BetCityClient by BetCity is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BetCityClient supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 13:43:10.040