This web page is about BetCityClient for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall BetCityClient from your systemBetCity
. Go over here
where you can get more info on BetCity. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing BetCityClient is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 868.57 KB (889416 bytes) on disk and is called dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe.
BetCityClient contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.00 MB (1049388
bytes) on disk.
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- taskkill.exe (76.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (64.72 KB)
- Updater.exe (15.00 KB)
This data is about BetCityClient version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other BetCityClient versions:
...click to view all...
BetCityClient is an application offered by BetCity. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove BetCityClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BetCityClient from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BetCityClient or simply click the Search field and type in "BetCityClient". If it is installed on your PC the BetCityClient application will be found automatically. When you select BetCityClient in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BetCityClient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BetCityClient.
8. After removing BetCityClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BetCityClient which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BetCityClient with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BetCityClient by BetCity from your computer, nor are we saying that BetCityClient by BetCity is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BetCityClient supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-15 05:35:15.800