This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BetCityClient for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BetCityClient from your computerBetCity
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on BetCity. BetCityClient is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling BetCityClient is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled BetCityClient.exe and its approximative size is 2.88 MB (3022336 bytes).
The executable files below are part of BetCityClient. They occupy an average of 3.88 MB (4071724
bytes) on disk.
- BetCityClient.exe (2.88 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- taskkill.exe (76.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (64.72 KB)
- Updater.exe (15.00 KB)
This data is about BetCityClient version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other BetCityClient versions:
...click to view all...
BetCityClient is a program released by the software company BetCity. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall BetCityClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BetCityClient from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BetCityClient or simply activate the Search field and type in "BetCityClient". If it exists on your system the BetCityClient program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BetCityClient in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BetCityClient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BetCityClient.
8. After removing BetCityClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BetCityClient that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BetCityClient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BetCityClient by BetCity from your computer, we are not saying that BetCityClient by BetCity is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BetCityClient in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-26 13:11:15.313