You can find below details on how to remove BetCityClient for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall BetCityClient from your systemBetCity
. You can find out more on BetCity or check for application updates here
. Usually the BetCityClient application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for BetCityClient is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BetCityClient\uninstall.exe. BetCityClient's primary file takes about 2.83 MB (2966016 bytes) and is named BetCityClient.exe.
The executable files below are part of BetCityClient. They occupy about 3.83 MB (4014892
bytes) on disk.
- BetCityClient.exe (2.83 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- taskkill.exe (76.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (64.72 KB)
- Updater.exe (14.50 KB)
The current web page applies to BetCityClient version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other BetCityClient versions:
...click to view all...
BetCityClient is a program offered by the software company BetCity. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase BetCityClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BetCityClient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BetCityClient or simply activate the Search field and type in "BetCityClient". If it is installed on your PC the BetCityClient program will be found automatically. When you click BetCityClient in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BetCityClient, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BetCityClient.
8. After uninstalling BetCityClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BetCityClient which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BetCityClient with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BetCityClient by BetCity from your PC, nor are we saying that BetCityClient by BetCity is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BetCityClient supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-26 20:34:33.170