miCoach Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall miCoach Manager from your computeradidas
. You can read more on adidas or check for application updates here
. More information about miCoach Manager can be found at http://www.micoach.com
. miCoach Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove miCoach Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SyncManager.exe is the miCoach Manager's primary executable file and it takes around 4.14 MB (4339224 bytes) on disk.
miCoach Manager is composed of the following executables which take 5.35 MB (5611995
bytes) on disk:
- SyncManager.exe (4.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.11
of miCoach Manager. Click on the links below for other miCoach Manager versions:
...click to view all...
miCoach Manager is an application by adidas. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove miCoach Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove miCoach Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate miCoach Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "miCoach Manager". If it exists on your system the miCoach Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click miCoach Manager in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about miCoach Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miCoach Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.micoach.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove miCoach Manager.
8. After removing miCoach Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong miCoach Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling miCoach Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove miCoach Manager by adidas from your PC, nor are we saying that miCoach Manager by adidas is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove miCoach Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 15:02:17.173