You can find on this page details on how to remove miCoach Manager for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall miCoach Manager from your PCadidas
. More information about adidas can be seen here
. Further information about miCoach Manager can be found at http://www.micoach.com
. miCoach Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager folder, depending on the user's decision. miCoach Manager's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe". SyncManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.15 MB (4353520 bytes) on disk.
miCoach Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.38 MB (5640763
bytes) on disk:
- SyncManager.exe (4.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to miCoach Manager version 5.2.9
alone. Click on the links below for other miCoach Manager versions:
...click to view all...
miCoach Manager is an application released by adidas. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove miCoach Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete miCoach Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find miCoach Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "miCoach Manager". If it is installed on your PC the miCoach Manager app will be found very quickly. When you click miCoach Manager in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about miCoach Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miCoach Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.micoach.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove miCoach Manager.
8. After removing miCoach Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong miCoach Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling miCoach Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove miCoach Manager by adidas from your computer, we are not saying that miCoach Manager by adidas is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove miCoach Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-28 13:18:26.923