You can find on this page details on how to uninstall miCoach Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall miCoach Manager from your PCadidas
. Check out here
for more details on adidas. More information about the app miCoach Manager can be found at http://www.micoach.com
. miCoach Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for miCoach Manager is "C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 2.39 MB (2510832 bytes) on disk and is called SyncManager.exe.
miCoach Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.61 MB (3783603
bytes) on disk.
- SyncManager.exe (2.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.8
of miCoach Manager. You can find below info on other releases of miCoach Manager:
...click to view all...
miCoach Manager is a program offered by adidas. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove miCoach Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove miCoach Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate miCoach Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "miCoach Manager". The miCoach Manager application will be found automatically. When you select miCoach Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding miCoach Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for miCoach Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.micoach.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove miCoach Manager.
8. After uninstalling miCoach Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of miCoach Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing miCoach Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove miCoach Manager by adidas from your computer, we are not saying that miCoach Manager by adidas is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove miCoach Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-03 17:05:27.950