This web page is about miCoach Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall miCoach Manager from your computeradidas
. Further information on adidas can be seen here
. More details about miCoach Manager can be seen at http://www.micoach.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall miCoach Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SyncManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.41 MB (2531312 bytes) on disk.
miCoach Manager is composed of the following executables which take 3.62 MB (3790661
bytes) on disk:
- SyncManager.exe (2.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The current web page applies to miCoach Manager version 4.0.10
alone. For other miCoach Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
miCoach Manager is a program marketed by the software company adidas. Some users try to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall miCoach Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase miCoach Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate miCoach Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "miCoach Manager". The miCoach Manager application will be found automatically. When you click miCoach Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about miCoach Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miCoach Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.micoach.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall miCoach Manager.
8. After uninstalling miCoach Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of miCoach Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing miCoach Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall miCoach Manager by adidas from your PC, nor are we saying that miCoach Manager by adidas is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall miCoach Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-30 12:11:09.907