This web page contains thorough information on how to remove miCoach Manager for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall miCoach Manager from your computeradidas
. Further information on adidas can be found here
. Click on http://www.micoach.com
to get more data about miCoach Manager on adidas's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove miCoach Manager. SyncManager.exe is the miCoach Manager's primary executable file and it takes around 4.15 MB (4356592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with miCoach Manager. They take about 5.38 MB (5640033
bytes) on disk.
- SyncManager.exe (4.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.3
of miCoach Manager. You can find here a few links to other miCoach Manager versions:
...click to view all...
miCoach Manager is a program offered by the software company adidas. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase miCoach Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall miCoach Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate miCoach Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "miCoach Manager". If it exists on your system the miCoach Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select miCoach Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding miCoach Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miCoach Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.micoach.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall miCoach Manager.
8. After uninstalling miCoach Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong miCoach Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling miCoach Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove miCoach Manager by adidas from your PC, we are not saying that miCoach Manager by adidas is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove miCoach Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-06 17:06:53.153