You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall miCoach Manager for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall miCoach Manager from your computeradidas
. You can read more on adidas or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about miCoach Manager can be found at http://www.micoach.com
. miCoach Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\adidas\miCoach Manager directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove miCoach Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.70 MB (3878896 bytes) on disk and is named SyncManager.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in miCoach Manager. They take 4.92 MB (5155139
bytes) on disk.
- SyncManager.exe (3.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This page is about miCoach Manager version 5.0.22
only. You can find below info on other versions of miCoach Manager:
...click to view all...
miCoach Manager is a program released by the software company adidas. Some people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase miCoach Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete miCoach Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate miCoach Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "miCoach Manager". If it is installed on your PC the miCoach Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select miCoach Manager in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about miCoach Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for miCoach Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.micoach.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove miCoach Manager.
8. After uninstalling miCoach Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong miCoach Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling miCoach Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove miCoach Manager by adidas from your PC, we are not saying that miCoach Manager by adidas is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove miCoach Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-12-04 20:56:42.113