This web page contains detailed information on how to remove miCoach Manager for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall miCoach Manager from your systemadidas
. Go over here
for more details on adidas. Please follow http://www.micoach.com
if you want to read more on miCoach Manager on adidas's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). miCoach Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.16 MB (4363248 bytes) on disk and is named SyncManager.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside miCoach Manager. They occupy about 5.39 MB (5646689
bytes) on disk.
- SyncManager.exe (4.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current web page applies to miCoach Manager version 5.4.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of miCoach Manager:
...click to view all...
miCoach Manager is an application by adidas. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall miCoach Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall miCoach Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate miCoach Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "miCoach Manager". The miCoach Manager program will be found automatically. After you select miCoach Manager in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding miCoach Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for miCoach Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.micoach.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove miCoach Manager.
8. After removing miCoach Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of miCoach Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing miCoach Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove miCoach Manager by adidas from your computer, nor are we saying that miCoach Manager by adidas is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove miCoach Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:09:22.007