This web page contains complete information on how to remove miCoach Manager for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall miCoach Manager from your computeradidas
. Take a look here
for more info on adidas. Please open http://www.micoach.com
if you want to read more on miCoach Manager on adidas's web page. Usually the miCoach Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for miCoach Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe. SyncManager.exe is the miCoach Manager's primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.15 MB (4356080 bytes) on disk.
miCoach Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.38 MB (5639521
bytes) on disk.
- SyncManager.exe (4.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to miCoach Manager version 5.3.10
only. Click on the links below for other miCoach Manager versions:
...click to view all...
miCoach Manager is a program released by adidas. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall miCoach Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall miCoach Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find miCoach Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "miCoach Manager". If it is installed on your PC the miCoach Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select miCoach Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about miCoach Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for miCoach Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.micoach.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\adidas\miCoach Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall miCoach Manager.
8. After removing miCoach Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of miCoach Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing miCoach Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall miCoach Manager by adidas from your computer, nor are we saying that miCoach Manager by adidas is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall miCoach Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 04:08:35.430