iPhone Backup Extractor
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove iPhone Backup Extractor for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor from your PCReincubate Ltd
. More info about Reincubate Ltd can be found here
. Usually the iPhone Backup Extractor program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone Backup Extractor folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove iPhone Backup Extractor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 14.15 MB (14832360 bytes) on disk and is called iPhoneBackupExtractor-1575.exe.
The executable files below are part of iPhone Backup Extractor. They take about 14.43 MB (15131088
bytes) on disk.
- iPhoneBackupExtractor-1575.exe (14.15 MB)
- iPhoneBackupExtractor.Uninstall.exe (291.73 KB)
The current page applies to iPhone Backup Extractor version 220.127.116.115
alone. For other iPhone Backup Extractor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iPhone Backup Extractor is a program by Reincubate Ltd. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove iPhone Backup Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iPhone Backup Extractor or simply click the Search feature and type in "iPhone Backup Extractor". If it is installed on your PC the iPhone Backup Extractor app will be found very quickly. When you select iPhone Backup Extractor in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iPhone Backup Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iPhone Backup Extractor.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPhone Backup Extractor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 00:47:10.030