iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor from your PCReincubate Ltd
. More info about Reincubate Ltd can be read here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone Backup Extractor directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. iPhone Backup Extractor's primary file takes about 12.16 MB (12745456 bytes) and is named iPhoneBackupExtractor-1299.exe.
The following executable files are contained in iPhone Backup Extractor. They occupy 19.19 MB (20120888
bytes) on disk.
- iPhone Backup Extractor 7.1.3.exe (6.38 MB)
- iPhoneBackupExtractor-1299.exe (12.16 MB)
- iPhoneBackupExtractor.Uninstall.exe (236.50 KB)
- loader.exe (90.50 KB)
- URET NFO v2.2.exe (338.00 KB)
This page is about iPhone Backup Extractor version 18.104.22.1689
alone. Click on the links below for other iPhone Backup Extractor versions:
...click to view all...
iPhone Backup Extractor is an application offered by the software company Reincubate Ltd. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase iPhone Backup Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iPhone Backup Extractor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iPhone Backup Extractor or simply activate the Search field and type in "iPhone Backup Extractor". If it is installed on your PC the iPhone Backup Extractor program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iPhone Backup Extractor in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iPhone Backup Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iPhone Backup Extractor.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iPhone Backup Extractor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iPhone Backup Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iPhone Backup Extractor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 07:45:14.223