iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor from your computerReincubate Ltd
. Further information on Reincubate Ltd can be found here
. iPhone Backup Extractor is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone Backup Extractor folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for iPhone Backup Extractor is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone Backup Extractor\iPhoneBackupExtractor-uninstaller.exe. iPhone Backup Extractor's main file takes about 2.08 MB (2180216 bytes) and is named iPhoneBackupExtractor.exe.
iPhone Backup Extractor contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.30 MB (2409354
bytes) on disk.
- iPhoneBackupExtractor-uninstaller.exe (223.77 KB)
- iPhoneBackupExtractor.exe (2.08 MB)
This web page is about iPhone Backup Extractor version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other iPhone Backup Extractor versions:
...click to view all...
iPhone Backup Extractor is a program by the software company Reincubate Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iPhone Backup Extractor or simply click the Search feature and type in "iPhone Backup Extractor". If it is installed on your PC the iPhone Backup Extractor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iPhone Backup Extractor in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding iPhone Backup Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iPhone Backup Extractor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iPhone Backup Extractor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:35:50.737