iPhone Backup Extractor
This page is about iPhone Backup Extractor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor from your computerReincubate Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Reincubate Ltd. iPhone Backup Extractor is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone Backup Extractor folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone is the full command line if you want to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor. iPhone Backup Extractor's main file takes around 8.32 MB (8720624 bytes) and its name is iPhoneBackupExtractor-1215.exe.
iPhone Backup Extractor contains of the executables below. They take 8.55 MB (8962800
bytes) on disk.
- iPhoneBackupExtractor-1215.exe (8.32 MB)
- iPhoneBackupExtractor.Uninstall.exe (236.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1685
of iPhone Backup Extractor. You can find here a few links to other iPhone Backup Extractor releases:
...click to view all...
iPhone Backup Extractor is a program by the software company Reincubate Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove iPhone Backup Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove iPhone Backup Extractor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iPhone Backup Extractor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iPhone Backup Extractor". If it exists on your system the iPhone Backup Extractor app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iPhone Backup Extractor in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iPhone Backup Extractor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iPhone Backup Extractor.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPhone Backup Extractor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iPhone Backup Extractor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 15:44:25.440