iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor from your PCReincubate Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Reincubate Ltd. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone Backup Extractor directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. iPhone Backup Extractor's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone Backup Extractor\iPhoneBackupExtractor-uninstaller.exe". iPhoneBackupExtractor.exe is the iPhone Backup Extractor's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.18 MB (2281592 bytes) on disk.
iPhone Backup Extractor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.39 MB (2510733
bytes) on disk.
- iPhoneBackupExtractor-uninstaller.exe (223.77 KB)
- iPhoneBackupExtractor.exe (2.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of iPhone Backup Extractor. You can find below info on other application versions of iPhone Backup Extractor:
...click to view all...
iPhone Backup Extractor is an application released by the software company Reincubate Ltd. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove iPhone Backup Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete iPhone Backup Extractor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iPhone Backup Extractor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iPhone Backup Extractor". If it is installed on your PC the iPhone Backup Extractor program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iPhone Backup Extractor in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iPhone Backup Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor.
8. After removing iPhone Backup Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iPhone Backup Extractor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iPhone Backup Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iPhone Backup Extractor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 19:18:50.220