iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor from your PCReincubate Ltd
. Further information on Reincubate Ltd can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone Backup Extractor folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone is the full command line if you want to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor. iPhoneBackupExtractor-959.exe is the iPhone Backup Extractor's primary executable file and it takes about 16.23 MB (17022696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside iPhone Backup Extractor. They occupy about 16.52 MB (17320912
bytes) on disk.
- iPhoneBackupExtractor-959.exe (16.23 MB)
- iPhoneBackupExtractor.Uninstall.exe (291.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.529
of iPhone Backup Extractor. You can find below info on other versions of iPhone Backup Extractor:
...click to view all...
iPhone Backup Extractor is a program marketed by the software company Reincubate Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove iPhone Backup Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase iPhone Backup Extractor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iPhone Backup Extractor or simply click the Search feature and type in "iPhone Backup Extractor". The iPhone Backup Extractor application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iPhone Backup Extractor in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iPhone Backup Extractor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iPhone Backup Extractor.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPhone Backup Extractor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iPhone Backup Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iPhone Backup Extractor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-03 19:00:49.677