iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor from your systemReincubate Ltd
. Additional info about Reincubate Ltd can be found here
. iPhone Backup Extractor is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone Backup Extractor directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named iPhoneBackupExtractor.exe and occupies 4.61 MB (4832544 bytes).
The executable files below are part of iPhone Backup Extractor. They occupy an average of 4.82 MB (5058336
bytes) on disk.
- iPhoneBackupExtractor.exe (4.61 MB)
- iPhoneBackupExtractor.Uninstall.exe (220.50 KB)
The current web page applies to iPhone Backup Extractor version 220.127.116.111
only. For other iPhone Backup Extractor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iPhone Backup Extractor is a program by the software company Reincubate Ltd. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove iPhone Backup Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iPhone Backup Extractor or simply activate the Search field and type in "iPhone Backup Extractor". The iPhone Backup Extractor application will be found automatically. After you click iPhone Backup Extractor in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iPhone Backup Extractor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor.
8. After removing iPhone Backup Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPhone Backup Extractor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 09:44:29.543