iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor from your systemReincubate Ltd
. You can read more on Reincubate Ltd or check for application updates here
. iPhone Backup Extractor is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reincubate\iPhoneBackupExtractor directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for iPhone Backup Extractor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reincubate\iPhoneBackupExtractor\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.34 MB (1407848 bytes) on disk and is named iPhoneBackupExtractor.exe.
The executables below are part of iPhone Backup Extractor. They occupy an average of 1.75 MB (1837517
bytes) on disk.
- iPhoneBackupExtractor.exe (1.34 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (419.60 KB)
The current web page applies to iPhone Backup Extractor version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of iPhone Backup Extractor:
...click to view all...
iPhone Backup Extractor is an application marketed by Reincubate Ltd. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove iPhone Backup Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iPhone Backup Extractor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iPhone Backup Extractor or simply activate the Search field and type in "iPhone Backup Extractor". If it exists on your system the iPhone Backup Extractor application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click iPhone Backup Extractor in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iPhone Backup Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iPhone Backup Extractor.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iPhone Backup Extractor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iPhone Backup Extractor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 14:03:04.133