iPhone Backup Extractor
This page contains complete information on how to remove iPhone Backup Extractor for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor from your PCReincubate Ltd
. You can find out more on Reincubate Ltd or check for application updates here
. Usually the iPhone Backup Extractor program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone Backup Extractor folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing iPhone Backup Extractor is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. iPhoneBackupExtractor.exe is the iPhone Backup Extractor's primary executable file and it takes close to 7.61 MB (7979256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in iPhone Backup Extractor. They occupy 7.83 MB (8205560
bytes) on disk.
- iPhoneBackupExtractor.exe (7.61 MB)
- iPhoneBackupExtractor.Uninstall.exe (221.00 KB)
This data is about iPhone Backup Extractor version 18.104.22.1688
alone. You can find below info on other releases of iPhone Backup Extractor:
...click to view all...
iPhone Backup Extractor is an application by Reincubate Ltd. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase iPhone Backup Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove iPhone Backup Extractor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iPhone Backup Extractor or simply activate the Search field and type in "iPhone Backup Extractor". If it exists on your system the iPhone Backup Extractor application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iPhone Backup Extractor in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iPhone Backup Extractor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iPhone Backup Extractor.
8. After removing iPhone Backup Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iPhone Backup Extractor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iPhone Backup Extractor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 08:20:40.300