iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor from your PCReincubate Ltd
. Further information on Reincubate Ltd can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Reincubate\iPhoneBackupExtractor folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for iPhone Backup Extractor is "C:\Program Files\Reincubate\iPhoneBackupExtractor\Uninstall.exe". iPhoneBackupExtractor.exe is the iPhone Backup Extractor's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.50 MB (1576680 bytes) on disk.
iPhone Backup Extractor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.91 MB (2001343
bytes) on disk.
- iPhoneBackupExtractor.exe (1.50 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (414.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of iPhone Backup Extractor. Click on the links below for other iPhone Backup Extractor versions:
...click to view all...
iPhone Backup Extractor is a program by Reincubate Ltd. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove iPhone Backup Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iPhone Backup Extractor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iPhone Backup Extractor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iPhone Backup Extractor". If it is installed on your PC the iPhone Backup Extractor application will be found very quickly. When you select iPhone Backup Extractor in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iPhone Backup Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iPhone Backup Extractor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:23:32.217