iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor from your PCReincubate Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on Reincubate Ltd. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone Backup Extractor directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reincubate\iPhone is the full command line if you want to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor. The program's main executable file is labeled iPhoneBackupExtractor-1058.exe and its approximative size is 16.36 MB (17158376 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in iPhone Backup Extractor. They take 16.65 MB (17457104
bytes) on disk.
- iPhoneBackupExtractor-1058.exe (16.36 MB)
- iPhoneBackupExtractor.Uninstall.exe (291.73 KB)
This info is about iPhone Backup Extractor version 18.104.22.1688
only. For other iPhone Backup Extractor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iPhone Backup Extractor is an application marketed by the software company Reincubate Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove iPhone Backup Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete iPhone Backup Extractor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iPhone Backup Extractor or simply activate the Search field and type in "iPhone Backup Extractor". The iPhone Backup Extractor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iPhone Backup Extractor in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iPhone Backup Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPhone Backup Extractor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iPhone Backup Extractor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that iPhone Backup Extractor by Reincubate Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iPhone Backup Extractor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-13 06:02:35.887