eMule Turbo Accelerator
eMule Turbo Accelerator is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator from your PCWebSpeeders LLC
. More info about WebSpeeders LLC can be seen here
. More details about the application eMule Turbo Accelerator can be seen at http://www.webspeeders.com/
. eMule Turbo Accelerator is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for eMule Turbo Accelerator is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe. eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in eMule Turbo Accelerator. They occupy 792.37 KB (811388
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe (389.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (76.37 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This info is about eMule Turbo Accelerator version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more eMule Turbo Accelerator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove eMule Turbo Accelerator:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\packet.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\skin.smf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\SkinMagic.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\UpdateApp.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\eMule Turbo Accelerator.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\eMule Turbo Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\eMule Turbo Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMule Turbo Accelerator
eMule Turbo Accelerator is a program released by the software company WebSpeeders LLC. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate eMule Turbo Accelerator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eMule Turbo Accelerator". The eMule Turbo Accelerator app will be found automatically. After you select eMule Turbo Accelerator in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about eMule Turbo Accelerator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMule Turbo Accelerator:
- The publisher is: http://www.webspeeders.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove eMule Turbo Accelerator.
8. After uninstalling eMule Turbo Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eMule Turbo Accelerator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eMule Turbo Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC from your computer, we are not saying that eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-01 18:54:50.083