eMule Turbo Accelerator
This info is about eMule Turbo Accelerator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator from your computerWebSpeeders LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WebSpeeders LLC. Please follow http://www.webspeeders.com/
if you want to read more on eMule Turbo Accelerator on WebSpeeders LLC's page. eMule Turbo Accelerator is typically set up in the C:\Programmi\eMule Turbo Accelerator directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for eMule Turbo Accelerator is C:\Programmi\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe. eMule Turbo Accelerator's primary file takes about 389.50 KB (398848 bytes) and its name is eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe.
The following executables are contained in eMule Turbo Accelerator. They take 791.03 KB (810013
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe (389.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.53 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This info is about eMule Turbo Accelerator version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other eMule Turbo Accelerator versions:
...click to view all...
eMule Turbo Accelerator is a program marketed by the software company WebSpeeders LLC. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase eMule Turbo Accelerator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find eMule Turbo Accelerator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eMule Turbo Accelerator". If it is installed on your PC the eMule Turbo Accelerator app will be found automatically. When you select eMule Turbo Accelerator in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding eMule Turbo Accelerator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMule Turbo Accelerator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.webspeeders.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator.
8. After removing eMule Turbo Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of eMule Turbo Accelerator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing eMule Turbo Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-22 09:41:42.660