eMule Turbo Accelerator
eMule Turbo Accelerator is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator from your systemWebSpeeders LLC
. Check out here
for more information on WebSpeeders LLC. Click on http://dailyads.org/~reports/counter/index.php?idapp=72
to get more info about eMule Turbo Accelerator on WebSpeeders LLC's website. eMule Turbo Accelerator is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in eMule Turbo Accelerator. They occupy 448.25 KB (459011
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe (389.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of eMule Turbo Accelerator. You can find below info on other releases of eMule Turbo Accelerator:
...click to view all...
eMule Turbo Accelerator is a program marketed by WebSpeeders LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate eMule Turbo Accelerator or simply click the Search field and type in "eMule Turbo Accelerator". If it is installed on your PC the eMule Turbo Accelerator application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select eMule Turbo Accelerator in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding eMule Turbo Accelerator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eMule Turbo Accelerator:
- The publisher is: http://dailyads.org/~reports/counter/index.php?idapp=72
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eMule Turbo Accelerator.
8. After removing eMule Turbo Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong eMule Turbo Accelerator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing eMule Turbo Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-12 23:34:50.723