eMule Turbo Accelerator
This info is about eMule Turbo Accelerator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator from your computerWebSpeeders LLC
. You can find out more on WebSpeeders LLC or check for application updates here
. Further information about eMule Turbo Accelerator can be seen at http://www.webspeeders.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. eMule Turbo Accelerator's main file takes about 389.50 KB (398848 bytes) and its name is eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe.
eMule Turbo Accelerator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 791.03 KB (810017
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe (389.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.53 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This data is about eMule Turbo Accelerator version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other eMule Turbo Accelerator versions:
...click to view all...
eMule Turbo Accelerator is an application released by WebSpeeders LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase eMule Turbo Accelerator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate eMule Turbo Accelerator or simply activate the Search field and type in "eMule Turbo Accelerator". If it exists on your system the eMule Turbo Accelerator program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click eMule Turbo Accelerator in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding eMule Turbo Accelerator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMule Turbo Accelerator:
- The software company is: http://www.webspeeders.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eMule Turbo Accelerator.
8. After uninstalling eMule Turbo Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong eMule Turbo Accelerator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing eMule Turbo Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 07:10:48.387