eMule Turbo Accelerator
eMule Turbo Accelerator is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator from your PCWebSpeeders LLC
. Further information on WebSpeeders LLC can be seen here
. Further information about eMule Turbo Accelerator can be seen at http://www.webspeeders.com/
. eMule Turbo Accelerator is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator directory, subject to the user's choice. eMule Turbo Accelerator's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe. eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe is the eMule Turbo Accelerator's primary executable file and it takes around 389.50 KB (398848 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of eMule Turbo Accelerator. They take about 791.53 KB (810529
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe (389.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (75.03 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This info is about eMule Turbo Accelerator version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other eMule Turbo Accelerator versions:
...click to view all...
eMule Turbo Accelerator is a program released by the software company WebSpeeders LLC. Some people try to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find eMule Turbo Accelerator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eMule Turbo Accelerator". The eMule Turbo Accelerator application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select eMule Turbo Accelerator in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about eMule Turbo Accelerator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMule Turbo Accelerator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.webspeeders.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove eMule Turbo Accelerator.
8. After removing eMule Turbo Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong eMule Turbo Accelerator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing eMule Turbo Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC from your PC, we are not saying that eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-02 02:46:12.180