eMule Turbo Accelerator
This info is about eMule Turbo Accelerator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator from your computerWebSpeeders LLC
. Check out here
for more details on WebSpeeders LLC. Please follow http://www.webspeeders.com/
if you want to read more on eMule Turbo Accelerator on WebSpeeders LLC's page. eMule Turbo Accelerator is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling eMule Turbo Accelerator is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 389.50 KB (398848 bytes) on disk and is called eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe.
eMule Turbo Accelerator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 791.03 KB (810017
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe (389.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.53 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This info is about eMule Turbo Accelerator version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other eMule Turbo Accelerator versions:
...click to view all...
eMule Turbo Accelerator is a program released by WebSpeeders LLC. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase eMule Turbo Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase eMule Turbo Accelerator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find eMule Turbo Accelerator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eMule Turbo Accelerator". If it exists on your system the eMule Turbo Accelerator application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select eMule Turbo Accelerator in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding eMule Turbo Accelerator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMule Turbo Accelerator:
- The software company is: http://www.webspeeders.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eMule Turbo Accelerator.
8. After removing eMule Turbo Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong eMule Turbo Accelerator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing eMule Turbo Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC from your PC, we are not saying that eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:50:58.413