eMule Turbo Accelerator
This info is about eMule Turbo Accelerator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator from your systemWebSpeeders LLC
. More data about WebSpeeders LLC can be read here
. Please open http://www.webspeeders.com/
if you want to read more on eMule Turbo Accelerator on WebSpeeders LLC's web page. eMule Turbo Accelerator is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. eMule Turbo Accelerator's main file takes about 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) and is called eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in eMule Turbo Accelerator. They take 716.00 KB (733184
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe (389.00 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current web page applies to eMule Turbo Accelerator version 184.108.40.206
only. For other eMule Turbo Accelerator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
eMule Turbo Accelerator is an application offered by the software company WebSpeeders LLC. Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase eMule Turbo Accelerator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find eMule Turbo Accelerator or simply click the Search feature and type in "eMule Turbo Accelerator". The eMule Turbo Accelerator program will be found very quickly. When you click eMule Turbo Accelerator in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding eMule Turbo Accelerator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove eMule Turbo Accelerator.
8. After uninstalling eMule Turbo Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eMule Turbo Accelerator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eMule Turbo Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-11 11:20:55.293