eMule Turbo Accelerator
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove eMule Turbo Accelerator for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator from your PCWebSpeeders LLC
. Check out here
for more details on WebSpeeders LLC. You can see more info on eMule Turbo Accelerator at http://www.webspeeders.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for eMule Turbo Accelerator is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe and it has a size of 389.50 KB (398848 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with eMule Turbo Accelerator. They occupy about 791.02 KB (810004
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Turbo Accelerator.exe (389.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.52 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of eMule Turbo Accelerator. Click on the links below for other eMule Turbo Accelerator versions:
...click to view all...
eMule Turbo Accelerator is a program offered by WebSpeeders LLC. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete eMule Turbo Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find eMule Turbo Accelerator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eMule Turbo Accelerator". If it exists on your system the eMule Turbo Accelerator program will be found very quickly. When you click eMule Turbo Accelerator in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about eMule Turbo Accelerator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eMule Turbo Accelerator:
- The software company is: http://www.webspeeders.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eMule Turbo Accelerator.
8. After removing eMule Turbo Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of eMule Turbo Accelerator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eMule Turbo Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC from your PC, we are not saying that eMule Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eMule Turbo Accelerator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 10:26:52.430