eMule Acceleration Patch
eMule Acceleration Patch is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch from your systemDownloadBoosters LLC
. Open here
for more info on DownloadBoosters LLC. You can get more details about eMule Acceleration Patch at http://www.download-boosters.com/
. eMule Acceleration Patch is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. eMule Acceleration Patch's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe. eMule Acceleration Patch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 775.50 KB (794112 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of eMule Acceleration Patch. They take an average of 1.21 MB (1268511
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Acceleration Patch.exe (775.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (136.78 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of eMule Acceleration Patch. For more eMule Acceleration Patch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove eMule Acceleration Patch from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by eMule Acceleration Patch's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eMule Acceleration Patch
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eMule Acceleration Patch\gdiplus.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eMule Acceleration Patch\mfc80.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eMule Acceleration Patch\packet.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eMule Acceleration Patch\Skin.skf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eMule Acceleration Patch\UpdateApp.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\eMule Acceleration Patch
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\eMule Acceleration Patch
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMule Acceleration Patch
eMule Acceleration Patch is a program offered by DownloadBoosters LLC. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase eMule Acceleration Patch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find eMule Acceleration Patch or simply click the Search feature and type in "eMule Acceleration Patch". If it is installed on your PC the eMule Acceleration Patch program will be found automatically. After you click eMule Acceleration Patch in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about eMule Acceleration Patch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eMule Acceleration Patch:
- The publisher is: http://www.download-boosters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch.
8. After removing eMule Acceleration Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong eMule Acceleration Patch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eMule Acceleration Patch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC from your PC, we are not saying that eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-06 22:34:14.467